PDB format (272 KB)
GET OVER $200 IN SAVINGS TIPS ALONE!
• How to get a private room in St. Mark's square for $15
• How to enjoy fine wines for under $5
• Where to locals get their grub and more!
Venice for Rookies is an easy-to-follow and riveting city guide with essential survival tips for your upcoming visit to Venice. It is concise and handy, saving you time and money and leading you straight to the must-do activities.
Part of the Travel for Rookies series, Venice for Rookies is different from other guide books because it prepares you with a set of easy “know-how” videos, links to free audible tours of the city, NO directing you to tourist trap restaurants (like some well-known travel guides do), includes off-the-beaten track information and is written with the same enthusiasm and secrets you would get if you were visiting your best friend in Venice.
Let Venice for Rookies show you how Venetians really live. The best part is that the savings tips alone cover the cost of the guide book, so the e-guide can be at your fingertips practically for Free!
Discover Venice’s local hangouts, pubs, beach clubs and traditional restaurants from an insider’s perspective. The author, Bianca, is a Venice resident, foodie and socialite, and she knows all of Venice’s in’s and out’s. She published this insightful city guide so you can have everything you need to know to enjoy and fall in love with Venice!
Venice for Rookies goes above and beyond most guide books. Aside from hand-picked accommodations and restaurant listings, this edition also includes:
• Step-by-step walking directions to all the Venetian listings (since you’ll see soon enough that a map just isn’t enough!)
• Authentic Venetian Recipes
• Handy tables and illustrations
• Self-guided walking tours (such as the “Ghost and Legends” Tour of Venice)
• A “Foodies” Glossary (a glossary with just Venetian-specific menu terms to maximize your authentic dining experience)
• Quick links to free audible tours
• Over US$200 in savings tips
• Essential information on city attractions: Addresses, admissions information (including savings tips), hours of operation, and detailed walking instructions for each site.
• Suggested itineraries to make the most out of your stay!
• Tons of fascinating historical tidbits (ex. Where and how Venetian ladies dyed their hair blond or Where the Venetian prostitutes would flag down potential clients by flashing them!)
• Day trip information for Padua, Verona and Venice’s surrounding islands.
• and more!
This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It will answer all your basic questions and lead you to discover the sounds and flavors Venice has lurking around its hidden corners.